100% certified quality
Tin for tin the same quality!
At ADLER, more than 100 of the 550 employees work exclusively in research and development. They work on revolutionary ideas, test new raw materials, develop application possibilities and test processing precision and resistance. It is only when we are 100% sure that a product meets all our high requirements in every respect that will we put it on the market. This gives you the confidence to always have the latest technology with ADLER without having to worry about it. And the certainty that ADLER only offers well-developed and perfect solutions.
The advantages at a glance
- Decades of experience in research and development
- The highest colour stability thanks to carefully selected raw materials and excellent pigments
- Revolutionary techniques guarantee durability, longevity and processing of the products
- Daily practice tests by the ADLER application technique
- Active environmental protection and safety system
- Pioneer and competence leader in water-based paints
Seamless controls ensure the constant quality of all ADLER products. The quality control begins with the delivery of the raw materials and ends with the finished products leaving the ADLER factory. Numerous European research and testing facilities constantly monitor and confirm the high quality and environmental responsibility of ADLER.
Austrian Eco Label
For over 20 years, the Austrian ecolabel has been labelling products that are particularly environmentally-friendly and sustainable. As a consumer, you can be sure with this state seal of approval that the excellent product is particularly low-emission in its production, use and waste disposal.